Hello

  • Karla
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 30, 2009
      I am interested in information on the following families:

      Charlie Young, father of Altha or Althea Young Funk, who married Isaac Leroy Funk. Charlie Young is my great-great grandfather.

      Samuel and Cynthia Gwinn, my great-great-great grandparents and any photos of them and their children, especially of Rachel, my great-great grandmother.

      Any photos of Deak Gwinn, who I think real name was Bryon.

      Any photos of Liberty Gwinn, who Deak Gwinn shot and killed in the 1890's.

      Any photos of Ralph Snook, son of Libery Gwinn.

      Any photos of his sisters, Cora and Alma.

      Answer to this question: Who was Maria? Mariah?

      Photos of the Gwinn farm and the Snook farm.

      Thanks.