      Van: Iowa_Genealogy_Group@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Iowa_Genealogy_Group@yahoogroups.com] Namens lacourse_dm@...
      Verzonden: zaterdag 28 februari 2009 8:40
      Aan: Iowa_Genealogy_Group@yahoogroups.com
      Onderwerp: RE: [Iowa_Genealogy_Group] Hello

      Hello Maarten

      Thankyou I would like that very much. I have some information on my
      family. My Great-Grandfather, Steven van Otterloo was born on March 6,
      1844 in Apeldoorn to Jan van Otterlo and Aaltje Steven van den Brink. He
      was married twice, his first wife was Lammigje Wassen. They were married
      on July 2, 1870 in Holland, Ottawa County, Michigan. Steven's second wife
      and my Great-Grandmother was Pietertje Porma. I would like to find out
      more about her family. Porma is a hard name to find any information on. My
      Grandmother was born December 20 1867 in Oldekerk I believe to Pieter
      Porma and Grietje Bossinga. She came to the United States in 1903. If you
      could help me find information out on her I would greatly appreciate it.

      Best Regards Shelly (VanOtterloo) LaCourse

      > Hi Shelly,
      >

      > See a lot of Dutch names in your list, maybe i can help you to connect
      > here
      > in Holland?
      >

      > Maarten van Bruinessen
      >
      > The Netherlands
      >

      > _____

      Namens lacourse_dm
      > Verzonden: donderdag 26 februari 2009 5:11
      > Aan: Iowa_Genealogy_ Group@yahoogroup s.com
      > Onderwerp: [Iowa_Genealogy_ Group] Hello
      >

      > Thankyou for letting me join. My family came from the Sioux County
      > area. Orange City and Sioux Center. Surnames: VanOtterloo, Houtsma,
      > DeGraaf, Schaap, Dolislager, DeVries. Looking to connect with family.
      > Shelly

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic