121need some help

  • wingman74437_99
    Feb 28, 2009
      Hi everyone surnames im researching are BARTHELL NIERLING BAKER PAGE
      FERRING HOLT MORGAN.. But i need help on a little project im doing I
      was on a website out of allamakee co iowa lil tid bits and saw
      something that caught my eye on my father Wiliiam N Barthell Name of
      the newspaper is Lansing Journal Oct-Nov 1950 its about POW's in Korea
      and my father was one of them along with Reeder, i cant seem to find
      anything on the web and was wondering if someone could look in Iowa or
      tell me where i can find a copy of the article from Lansing Journal
      which i think now is called Allamakee Journal. thanks for your time.....