115Re: hi

  • Norman Wray
    Dec 23, 2008
      Welcome, Paul

      What area are you looking at? I'm primarily in Lucas, Wayne, and
      Warren Counties with a bit of dabble in Clarke and Monroe. My primary
      families are Gwinn, Exley & Boston, but, of course, those branch out.

      This site isn't very active. Every now and then someone will try to
      rejuvinate it, but it doesn't last long. I don't know who the
      webmaster is, but I do think there are a few things he could do to help
      the site along.

      P_A_Penn is probably the most active geneology group I belong to. They
      tend to have more info the further east you go out of Iowa, but they're
      always ready to help and they've got a mountain of references
      archived. If you go back through the postings on this site, you'll see
      the occational invitation to P_A_Penn. It looks a lot like spam, but
      it's not.

      Ray

      --- In Iowa_Genealogy_Group@yahoogroups.com, PAUL BARTHELL
      <wingman74437_99@...> wrote:

      > Hi thanks for letting me join this group my surnames im researching
      are Barthell, Nierling, baker, page. the main 2 are Barthell and
      nierling

      > thanks!
      > paul

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic