111Re: Research Interests

  • Jackie
    Oct 14, 2008
      Most of my interest is in POWESHIEK County, specifically for these
      surnames FRY, HARRY, SOPER. Those are the only three I can think of at
      the moment. The Frys came from Ohio, specifically Tuscarawas County,
      and were Moravian.

      Jackie

      --- In Iowa_Genealogy_Group@yahoogroups.com, "James W. Neiers"
      <neiersj@...> wrote:

      > I notice there is little activity with this group and there has been no
      > discussion posted in the last 30 days. Perhaps we just need to start
      > talking about something. I do not no if a roll call is in order or not.
      > What does the group think? Should we each list the major surnames we
      > are researching? Perhaps we can make some useful connections.
      > Alternatively, can we identify locals of major interest? I'm
      > interested to see if this topic may bring on some discussion.
      >
      > Jim

      > Posted through Grouply, the better way
      > to access your Yahoo Groups like this one.
      > http://www.grouply.com/?code=post
      >

      > type_D

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic