      Sent: Sunday, October 12, 2008 3:31 AM
      Subject: RE: [Iowa_Genealogy_Group] Research Interests

      Jim,

      There’s only one thing I’m looking for and it’s difficult to find for me is a marriage of two Dutch immigrants, Klaas (Nicholas/Nick) Nauta and Johanna Elisabeth (Anna) van Bruinesse.

      They are supposed to be married in Cedar Rapids, Iowa in the beginning of the previous century.

      Klaas/Nick Nauta arrived in the States in 1893 and Anna in 1903.

      According to the obituary they were married in Cedar rapids, Linn County, Iowa.

      In the 1910 census they lived in Duluth City, Minnesota and were married.

      After that they moved to Wichita, Sedgwick County, Kansas where they both passed away.

      Tried to get some info through the iowa department of Public Health, but without success.

      Who can and wants to help me to find this marriage.

      The only favour I can offer if someone has anchestors in Holland to try and find out over here.

      Hopefully someone can help me.

      Maarten van Bruinessen

      The netherlands