107Re: Research Interests

  • James W. Neiers
    Oct 10, 2008
      Phyllis,

      I think this is a good idea. Then as I or others encounter a family
      member in that location, we can search on it and find other
      researchers with possible similar interest. My primary counties are:
      Dubuque, Jones, and Jackson. I have some interest in Delaware,
      Buchannan, and Linn. I also have a few family members scattered in
      various locations in western Iowa.

      Jim

      --- In Iowa_Genealogy_Group@yahoogroups.com, "phyllis"
      <geniehelp@...> wrote:

      > James,
      >
      > Instead of doing a roll call. I am going to list the counties that
      have an area of
      > interest to me. Maybe then, someone who has an interest in the same
      county
      > can ask a question.
      > My counties are Shelby, Crawford, Harrison and Pottawattamie
      Counties.

      > Phyllis

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic