105Re: Research Interests

  • Norman Wray
    Oct 11, 2008
      Jim,

      My interests lie primarily in Lucas, Wayne, and Warren counties and
      with the family lines of the Gwinn's, Exley's and Boston's. Of
      course Genealogy doesn't lend itself well to borders and I often end
      up outside of those lines.

      I have cemetery books for all three counties, published family
      histories for the Gwinn, Boston, Exley, Lugar, Powell, Egbert and
      Westfall families and various other histories. I am will to do look
      ups.

      Ray

      --- In Iowa_Genealogy_Group@yahoogroups.com, "James W. Neiers"
      <neiersj@...> wrote:

      > I notice there is little activity with this group and there has
      been no
      > discussion posted in the last 30 days. Perhaps we just need to
      start
      > talking about something. I do not no if a roll call is in order or
      not.
      > What does the group think? Should we each list the major surnames
      we
      > are researching? Perhaps we can make some useful connections.
      > Alternatively, can we identify locals of major interest? I'm
      > interested to see if this topic may bring on some discussion.
      >
      > Jim

      > Posted through Grouply, the better way
      > to access your Yahoo Groups like this one.
      > http://www.grouply.com/?code=post
      >

      > type_D

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic