102Research Interests

  • James W. Neiers
    Oct 9, 2008
      I notice there is little activity with this group and there has been no
      discussion posted in the last 30 days. Perhaps we just need to start
      talking about something. I do not no if a roll call is in order or not.
      What does the group think? Should we each list the major surnames we
      are researching? Perhaps we can make some useful connections.
      Alternatively, can we identify locals of major interest? I'm
      interested to see if this topic may bring on some discussion.

      Jim

      Posted through Grouply, the better way
      to access your Yahoo Groups like this one.
      http://www.grouply.com/?code=post

      type_D
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic