OFFER: Block Sale Agate St. Marion

  • Jill Ehlts
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2008

      We are having a Block Sale on Agate St. in Marion this Th., Fri., & Sat. from 8:00-6:00 p.m.  There will be 6 families between the 2 garages.  Prices marked to sell!

      Boy clothes from infant to age 2 (most $0.75), baby items, highchair, adult clothes, tools, air compressor, generator, tires w/ rims, crafts, teacher items & books, car detail products, picture frames all sizes, laptop computer, TV 27 in., games / toys, dresser & chest, new knife set, curtains, rugs, candles, eletrical cords, and tons more misc. items.

      Take 10th st. in Marion to Boyson Rd.  Agate st. is the 1st right on Boyson past the entrance to the apt. complex.