p/u nonworking appliances and scrap metal

  • joe lenart
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2011
      I will come and haul away your old appl and scrap metal such as fridges washers dryers a/c units and any other scrap metal like copper brass radiators old non working cars lawn mowers farm equipment. We pick stuff thats in the basement . Free of charge so you dont have to take it to the landfill and pay to get rid of it. So if you have any old appl or non working appl or any type of metal to get rid of. IM THE PERSON TO CALL. MY NUMBER IS 563-593-1939 or 563-826-2073 AND ASK FOR APRIL OR RYAN THANK YOU