33WANTED: Looking for Samsung LCD 40-46 inch screend TV broken or Not

  • bigbear594
    Dec 1, 2013

      Looking for any Samsung TV’s working or not with the following
      models numbers:

      Samsung BN96-09166A

      Samsung INHREPNONB

      Samsung LN40A530P1FXZA

      Samsung LN46A500

      Samsung LN46A500T

      Samsung LN46A500T1

      Samsung LN46A500T1F
      Samsung LN46A500T1FXZA

      Samsung LN46A500T1FXZACN01

      Samsung LN46A500T1SXZA

      I am trying to repair mine for parts. I put too much money in repairs to
      just let it go to the dump. So if you're thinking of getting a new LCD
      TV for Christmas and will be planning to toss out that old one, Stop, I
      will take it off your hands. Even if you model is not listed, I still
      may be able to use it. Your gratitude is appreciated!