      From: yp_dev_cedar_rapids <devsdolls@...>
      To: IowaCorridorRecycling@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, August 17, 2008 8:15:43 PM
      Subject: [IowaCorridorRecycling] Offer: Multiple Items

      Preparing to move: Offering these items for one week. Going to
      Goodwill if not picked up by Saturday.

      Please CALL if interested 319-202-3863, leave a message and number
      if no answer. Thanks!

      Large Plastic Planters
      1 White with Tray
      1 Blue
      1 Green

      Multiple small and medium sized planters.

      3 strings of Indoor/Outdoor holiday lights (500 each) with 7
      variable flashing speeds

      15 gal Aquarium with hood and light. Have rock too if interested.
      Needs a bulb. Recently emptied. Oak finish, mirror back - has some
      wearing of the mirror surface.

      1 gal desk Aquarium complete.

      2 boxes off-white ceramic tiles 8X8" squares (approximately 30) with
      box of grout powder

      Red bricks-new and old. Approximately 30

      Decorations - All Seasons

      Old World Santas Retail value between $20-$50. Sold some on ebay
      last year and broke even. Not worth the trouble. If you would
      enjoy them-that would bless me.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic