Greetings!

  • shanksmareca
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 6, 2007
      Hello all!
      I'm Linda from NJ and I'm looking forward to heading off to T-stan
      this fall with the T16s. If there are any other T16s around I'd be
      happy to start getting to know them!
    • dan.perlmutter
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 6, 2007
        Hi Linda and other T-16s!

        My name is Dan and I'm from just outside of New York City. I just
        received and accepted my invite this past Thursday, so I'm playing a
        little catchup with some who were invited a bit earlier. If anyone is
        in the tri-state area, I'd definitely be game for meeting up prior to
        our staging event.

        --- In InviteesOfTurkmenistan@yahoogroups.com, "shanksmareca"
        <shanksmareasia@...> wrote:

        > Hello all!
        > I'm Linda from NJ and I'm looking forward to heading off to T-stan
        > this fall with the T16s. If there are any other T16s around I'd be
        > happy to start getting to know them!

      • arnoldphilips1
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 8, 2007
          Hi! Elliott from Texas (living in San Francisco until staging). If you
          wanted someone to talk to:

          IM: "Arnold Philips"
          Email: elliotthoey@...

          <shanksmareasia@...> wrote:

          > Hello all!
          > I'm Linda from NJ and I'm looking forward to heading off to T-stan
          > this fall with the T16s. If there are any other T16s around I'd be
          > happy to start getting to know them!

        • campioncellist
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 9, 2007
            Hey! My name is John Campion, I am a fellow T-16 from Philadelphia. If you would like to
            get in contact with me, please do at john.campion@... or my cell which is (302)
            463-3692. In addition, I heard that our staging might be pushed back? If anyone knows
            anything about this please let me know!
          • annie.peirce
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 10, 2007
              Hey, I'm Annie from Maryland, although I went to school in New Jersey
              so I know the tri-state area well. If folks want to chat, my IM is
              "sherwoodtobe" and cell: 862-204-9377. I hope the delay rumor doesn't
              pan out, I'm really looking forward to going.
              -Annie Peirce
            • dropkck1
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 13, 2007
                Hey Everyone!

                My name is Angela and I'm currently living in San Clemente, CA (Just
                north of San Diego). I just received my invitation last week so I'm a
                little behind everyone else, but I'm incredibly excited about heading
                out there!

                I can't wait to meet everyone:)