Looking for Development and Outreach Consultants

  • Kenyon Weaver
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2010
      Dear fellow Ts of the 16th variety, a message from the Foundation's Director of Development is below.  For anybody who's looking to get ideal non-profit experience for a career in int'l non-profit development, we have new volunteer positions (w/ benefits) and need committed individuals interested in putting their time and effort towards Turkmenistan!

      *********************

      Hello everyone,

      The Development Group is seeking interested volunteers to become Development Consultants or Outreach Consultants, gaining valuable nonprofit experience while helping the Turkmenistan Youth and Civic Values Foundation grow our donor base, increase our visibility, and engage more of our community in our fundraising and development efforts.

      Full position description and online application is available at http://www.tycvf.org/Development_outreach_consultant.php.

      Take a look at the position description and see if this is for you. We need a wide variety of skills to make our Development Group a best-in-class operation.

      I hope you will join us in this exciting work - plenty of unique opportunities are available for you to make a positive impact in Turkmenistan, no matter what your skill set, interests, and goals may be.

      Looking forward to seeing your application - the Development Group needs you!

      All the best,

      Sari Long
      Development Director

      Kenyon S. Weaver
      Executive Director
      Turkmenistan Youth and Civic Values Foundation
      www.tycvf.org
      (+1) 202-406-0077