Re: [InviteesOfTurkmenistan] yay

  • Kate Haake
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 28, 2007
      what time is everyone arriving? Anyone at 1230?
      Flight 2203 from Pittsburgh?

      -kate
      --- Angela Generoso <ageneroso@...> wrote:

      > Hey everyone!
      >
      > I just got here- Man, I am so excited!
      >
      > I was informed that there actually isn't a shuttle
      > from the airport to the
      > Holiday Inn at Georgetown and that I needed to take
      > a taxi (this after three
      > different Holiday Inn shuttles turned me down)
      >
      > But then again it could be different tomorrow...who
      > knows. Anyway, just a
      > heads up.
      >
      > See ya!
      >
      > Angela
      >
      > --

      > Angela Generoso
      >
      > e: Ageneroso@..., angela.generoso@...
      >

      > "Service is the rent we pay to be living. It is the
      > very purpose of life and
      > not something you do in your spare time."
      > -Marian Wright Edelman

    • Thomas Padilla
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 28, 2007
        Im here too!

        On 9/28/07, Kate Haake <kathrynhaake@...> wrote:

        what time is everyone arriving? Anyone at 1230?
        Flight 2203 from Pittsburgh?

        -kate
        --- Angela Generoso <ageneroso@...> wrote:

        > Hey everyone!
        >
        > I just got here- Man, I am so excited!
        >
        > I was informed that there actually isn't a shuttle
        > from the airport to the
        > Holiday Inn at Georgetown and that I needed to take
        > a taxi (this after three
        > different Holiday Inn shuttles turned me down)
        >
        > But then again it could be different tomorrow...who
        > knows. Anyway, just a
        > heads up.
        >
        > See ya!
        >
        > Angela
        >
        > --

        > Angela Generoso
        >
        > e: Ageneroso@..., angela.generoso@...
        >

        > "Service is the rent we pay to be living. It is the
        > very purpose of life and
        > not something you do in your spare time."
        > -Marian Wright Edelman

      • unquenchedcuriosity
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 28, 2007
          I had the same problem with the shuttle, ended up with a taxi for $18.
          I'm in Rm 515 if Angela and Thomas want to meet.... call me up, or knock on the door

          --- In InviteesOfTurkmenistan@yahoogroups.com, "Thomas Padilla" <tgpadillajr@...>
          wrote:

          > Im here too!
          >
          > On 9/28/07, Kate Haake <kathrynhaake@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > what time is everyone arriving? Anyone at 1230?
          > > Flight 2203 from Pittsburgh?
          > >
          > > -kate
          > > --- Angela Generoso <ageneroso@... <ageneroso%40gmail.com>> wrote:
          > >
          > > > Hey everyone!
          > > >
          > > > I just got here- Man, I am so excited!
          > > >
          > > > I was informed that there actually isn't a shuttle
          > > > from the airport to the
          > > > Holiday Inn at Georgetown and that I needed to take
          > > > a taxi (this after three
          > > > different Holiday Inn shuttles turned me down)
          > > >
          > > > But then again it could be different tomorrow...who
          > > > knows. Anyway, just a
          > > > heads up.
          > > >
          > > > See ya!
          > > >
          > > > Angela
          > > >
          > > > --

          > > > Angela Generoso
          > > >
          > > > e: Ageneroso@... <Ageneroso%40gmail.com>,
          > > angela.generoso@... <angela.generoso%40yahoo.com>
          > > >

          > > > "Service is the rent we pay to be living. It is the
          > > > very purpose of life and
          > > > not something you do in your spare time."
          > > > -Marian Wright Edelman

          > > Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated
          > > for today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.
          > > http://get.games.yahoo.com/proddesc?gamekey=monopolyherenow

        • Linda Keuntje
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 28, 2007
            10:00  from newark. see everyone tomorrow!

            > To: InviteesOfTurkmenistan@yahoogroups.com
            > From: kathrynhaake@...
            > Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 19:01:25 -0700
            > Subject: Re: [InviteesOfTurkmenistan] yay
            >
            > what time is everyone arriving? Anyone at 1230?
            > Flight 2203 from Pittsburgh?
            >
            > -kate
            > --- Angela Generoso <ageneroso@...> wrote:
            >
            > > Hey everyone!
            > >
            > > I just got here- Man, I am so excited!
            > >
            > > I was informed that there actually isn't a shuttle
            > > from the airport to the
            > > Holiday Inn at Georgetown and that I needed to take
            > > a taxi (this after three
            > > different Holiday Inn shuttles turned me down)
            > >
            > > But then again it could be different tomorrow...who
            > > knows. Anyway, just a
            > > heads up.
            > >
            > > See ya!
            > >
            > > Angela
            > >
            > > --

            > > Angela Generoso
            > >
            > > e: Ageneroso@..., angela.generoso@...
            > >

            > > "Service is the rent we pay to be living. It is the
            > > very purpose of life and
            > > not something you do in your spare time."
            > > -Marian Wright Edelman

            > <*> Your email settings:
            > Individual Email | Traditional
            >
            > <*> To change settings online go to:
            > (Yahoo! ID required)
            >
            > <*> To change settings via email:
            > mailto:InviteesOfTurkmenistan-digest@yahoogroups.com
            > mailto:InviteesOfTurkmenistan-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • Dan
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 28, 2007
              I'm arriving at 12:15, flight 2171. I can stick around for an extra
              15 minutes. And knowing my airports, I might be delayed by a few
              minutes anyhow. My number is 585-978-1386 if you want to call me upon
              landing. If you have a phone. I'll try getting to the baggage
              retrieval for your flight, and we can identify one another by our
              large amounts of baggage?
              -Dan

              --- In InviteesOfTurkmenistan@yahoogroups.com, Kate Haake

              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 29, 2007
                dan,
                i'll have a big backpack and a large rolling suitcase.
                I'll look tired and i'm about 5'11" and have reddish
                brown hair. i'll call you when i land. where are you
                flying from?

                kate

                http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC