yay

  • Angela Generoso
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 28, 2007
      Hey everyone!

      I just got here- Man, I am so excited!

      I was informed that there actually isn't a shuttle from the airport to the Holiday Inn at Georgetown and that I needed to take a taxi (this after three different Holiday Inn shuttles turned me down)

      But then again it could be different tomorrow...who knows. Anyway, just a heads up.

      See ya!

      Angela

      Angela Generoso

      e: Ageneroso@..., angela.generoso@...

      "Service is the rent we pay to be living. It is the very purpose of life and not something you do in your spare time."
      -Marian Wright Edelman
    • Kate Haake
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 28, 2007
        what time is everyone arriving? Anyone at 1230?
        Flight 2203 from Pittsburgh?

        -kate
        --- Angela Generoso <ageneroso@...> wrote:

        > Hey everyone!
        >
        > I just got here- Man, I am so excited!
        >
        > I was informed that there actually isn't a shuttle
        > from the airport to the
        > Holiday Inn at Georgetown and that I needed to take
        > a taxi (this after three
        > different Holiday Inn shuttles turned me down)
        >
        > But then again it could be different tomorrow...who
        > knows. Anyway, just a
        > heads up.
        >
        > See ya!
        >
        > Angela
        >
        > --

        > Angela Generoso
        >
        > e: Ageneroso@..., angela.generoso@...
        >

        > "Service is the rent we pay to be living. It is the
        > very purpose of life and
        > not something you do in your spare time."
        > -Marian Wright Edelman

      • Thomas Padilla
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 28, 2007
          Im here too!

          On 9/28/07, Kate Haake <kathrynhaake@...> wrote:

          what time is everyone arriving? Anyone at 1230?
          Flight 2203 from Pittsburgh?

          -kate
          --- Angela Generoso <ageneroso@...> wrote:

          > Hey everyone!
          >
          > I just got here- Man, I am so excited!
          >
          > I was informed that there actually isn't a shuttle
          > from the airport to the
          > Holiday Inn at Georgetown and that I needed to take
          > a taxi (this after three
          > different Holiday Inn shuttles turned me down)
          >
          > But then again it could be different tomorrow...who
          > knows. Anyway, just a
          > heads up.
          >
          > See ya!
          >
          > Angela
          >
          > --

          > Angela Generoso
          >
          > e: Ageneroso@..., angela.generoso@...
          >

          > "Service is the rent we pay to be living. It is the
          > very purpose of life and
          > not something you do in your spare time."
          > -Marian Wright Edelman

        • unquenchedcuriosity
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 28, 2007
            I had the same problem with the shuttle, ended up with a taxi for $18.
            I'm in Rm 515 if Angela and Thomas want to meet.... call me up, or knock on the door

            --- In InviteesOfTurkmenistan@yahoogroups.com, "Thomas Padilla" <tgpadillajr@...>
            wrote:

            > Im here too!
            >
            > On 9/28/07, Kate Haake <kathrynhaake@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > what time is everyone arriving? Anyone at 1230?
            > > Flight 2203 from Pittsburgh?
            > >
            > > -kate
            > > --- Angela Generoso <ageneroso@... <ageneroso%40gmail.com>> wrote:
            > >
            > > > Hey everyone!
            > > >
            > > > I just got here- Man, I am so excited!
            > > >
            > > > I was informed that there actually isn't a shuttle
            > > > from the airport to the
            > > > Holiday Inn at Georgetown and that I needed to take
            > > > a taxi (this after three
            > > > different Holiday Inn shuttles turned me down)
            > > >
            > > > But then again it could be different tomorrow...who
            > > > knows. Anyway, just a
            > > > heads up.
            > > >
            > > > See ya!
            > > >
            > > > Angela
            > > >
            > > > --

            > > > Angela Generoso
            > > >
            > > > e: Ageneroso@... <Ageneroso%40gmail.com>,
            > > angela.generoso@... <angela.generoso%40yahoo.com>
            > > >

            > > > "Service is the rent we pay to be living. It is the
            > > > very purpose of life and
            > > > not something you do in your spare time."
            > > > -Marian Wright Edelman

            > > Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated
            > > for today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.
            > > http://get.games.yahoo.com/proddesc?gamekey=monopolyherenow

          • Linda Keuntje
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 28, 2007
              10:00  from newark. see everyone tomorrow!

              > To: InviteesOfTurkmenistan@yahoogroups.com
              > From: kathrynhaake@...
              > Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 19:01:25 -0700
              > Subject: Re: [InviteesOfTurkmenistan] yay
              >
              > what time is everyone arriving? Anyone at 1230?
              > Flight 2203 from Pittsburgh?
              >
              > -kate
              > --- Angela Generoso <ageneroso@...> wrote:
              >
              > > Hey everyone!
              > >
              > > I just got here- Man, I am so excited!
              > >
              > > I was informed that there actually isn't a shuttle
              > > from the airport to the
              > > Holiday Inn at Georgetown and that I needed to take
              > > a taxi (this after three
              > > different Holiday Inn shuttles turned me down)
              > >
              > > But then again it could be different tomorrow...who
              > > knows. Anyway, just a
              > > heads up.
              > >
              > > See ya!
              > >
              > > Angela
              > >
              > > --

              > > Angela Generoso
              > >
              > > e: Ageneroso@..., angela.generoso@...
              > >

              > > "Service is the rent we pay to be living. It is the
              > > very purpose of life and
              > > not something you do in your spare time."
              > > -Marian Wright Edelman

              > <*> Your email settings:
              > Individual Email | Traditional
              >
              > <*> To change settings online go to:
              > (Yahoo! ID required)
              >
              > <*> To change settings via email:
              > mailto:InviteesOfTurkmenistan-digest@yahoogroups.com
              > mailto:InviteesOfTurkmenistan-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            • Dan
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 28, 2007
                I'm arriving at 12:15, flight 2171. I can stick around for an extra
                15 minutes. And knowing my airports, I might be delayed by a few
                minutes anyhow. My number is 585-978-1386 if you want to call me upon
                landing. If you have a phone. I'll try getting to the baggage
                retrieval for your flight, and we can identify one another by our
                large amounts of baggage?
                -Dan

                --- In InviteesOfTurkmenistan@yahoogroups.com, Kate Haake

                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 29, 2007
                  dan,
                  i'll have a big backpack and a large rolling suitcase.
                  I'll look tired and i'm about 5'11" and have reddish
                  brown hair. i'll call you when i land. where are you
                  flying from?

                  kate

                  http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC