241Arzuw Foundation Event: February 2nd, 4-7 p.m.

  • Kenyon Weaver
    Jan 23, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 72 KB
    Dear RPCVs who are in the D.C. area,

    Please come next weekend, Saturday, February 2nd, from 4-7, for the Arzuw Foundation's event and fundraiser.  In addition to all the below, we will also have a Turkmen student who is here in the U.S. in part because of your support.

    We look forward to seeing you!

    Invitation below and attached.

    - Kenyon (T-12), Jill (T-5), Sari (T-12)

    You are cordially invited to a

    Myhmanchilik (Guesting)

    supporting the Arzuw Foundation

    Featuring: authentic Turkmen food and libations, a silent auction, trivia, and more.

    Saturday the 2nd of February

    Four to Seven p.m.

    The Weavers: 615 E Street NE, WDC, 20002

    Please RSVP to kenyons_email@....

    The Arzuw Foundation

    (previously Turkmenistan Youth & Civic Values Foundation)

    is a 501(c)(3) non-profit and all donations are tax-deductible.

    Established in 2006, our Mission is to cultivate the leaders of tomorrow in Turkmenistan by providing educational opportunities, mentoring, and a supportive international community (Learn more: www.arzuw.org).

    Kenyon S. Weaver
    U.S. Mobile: +1 202 378 3696