230Your FREE Friends of Turkmenistan membership

  • kelseybeckner
    Jan 27, 2010
      Hello T-16s!

      My name is Kelsey Beckner and I was a T-11 in Dashoguz city from 2002 to 2004.

      I'm writing to you about Friends of Turkmenistan, the National Peace Corps Association RPCV group for Turkmenistan volunteers and other friends of Turkmenistan, including Turkmen nationals and other people who are interested in staying connected with Turkmenistan. We're currently in the process of organizing for 2010 and still looking for people who are interested in volunteering on our board or our executive committee. If you are interested and would like to hear more please contact me at kelseybeckner@....

      I'm also writing to let you know that you can have FREE membership to Friends of Turkmenistan since you are recently COSed volunteers. All you have to do is go to www.peacecorpsconnect.org and sign up. It's pretty easy, but if you have any questions let me know.

      Also we recently started a Friends of Turkmenistan group on Facebook. We're organizing happy hours in New York and Washington, DC (and maybe some other cities) on February 12, 2010. We're trying to build a network of RPCVs and would love to meet you so you should join, check out our Facebook page, and come to the happy hours if you're in one of those cities.

      I look forward to meeting you and best of luck.

      -Kelsey Beckner
      Vice President, Friends of Turkmenistan