      To: t12_rpcv@yahoogroups.com; InviteesOfTurkmenistan@yahoogroups.com; turkmrpcv@yahoogroups.com
      From: kenyons_email@...
      Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 12:39:56 -0800
      Subject: [InviteesOfTurkmenistan] Bay Area Fundraiser: March 2, 2010

      Dear All,

      There will be a Turkmenistan- themed cocktail and hors d'oeuvres fundraiser for the Turkmenistan Youth and Civic Values Foundation the evening of Tuesday, March 2, 2010 at a private residence in Berkeley, California.

      If you're in the Bay Area and you'd be interested in coming, or in helping to make plov or what have you, wonderful. Or if you know where to buy Baltikas out there, terrific.

      Please just e-mail me letting me know, so I can put you down on the list and get in touch with you as we get closer to it.

      I'll send a reminder out a few weeks before.

      kop sag bol,
      Kenyon

      p.s. No, there will not be peer-pressured vodka shots; pickles, however, there will be aplenty.

      Kenyon S. Weaver
      Executive Director
      Turkmenistan Youth and Civic Values Foundation
      www.tycvf.org
      (+1) 202-406-0077