195Re: Ready?

  • vonbunny32
    Oct 1, 2007
      I miss you lady. I love your stories. Dude, they are coming and I am
      excited. I am having a break down today because i am poor.
      How is america?
      Love

      --- In InviteesOfTurkmenistan@yahoogroups.com, Mariely Neris
      Rodriguez <mariely_neris@...> wrote:

      > I had a break down at the hotel, just before we left for the
      airport to go to Turkmenistan. A few months later, the person who
      ended up at permanent site with me, the same person in front of whom
      I had the breakdown, told me that when I broke down like that at the
      hotel (at which point neither of us knew each other's names) she
      thougth I would never make it through training, and I made it past
      that, and another break down, and more. So, leaving is very sad, and
      there will be times when you'll want to quit (specially when your
      host mom keeps asking things like "do you miss your mother?" and
      you're thinking "what the hell do you think b***?") but you have to
      hit the rough patches to get to the goal. It happens to all of us,
      so, if you have to cry, just cry. No matter what anyone says, it DOES
      make you feel better!

      > "andrea.rhodus" <andrea.rhodus@...> wrote:
      > Yeah, saying goodbye is the worst part of the whole
      thing. I know I'll be fine once I'm
      > gone, but leaving everyone behind is a bit rough. Oh, and as far as
      packing goes, I started
      > getting everything together and seeing how it will all fit.
      Basically, it won't. Oh well. It

      InviteesOfTurkmenistan@yahoogroups.com, "elliotthoey"

      Windows
      <http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?

      Yahoo! Autos.

      > > > Yahoo! Groups Links

      > > Invite your mail contacts to join your friends list with Windows
      Live Spaces. It's easy!
      > > http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/
      > friends.aspx&mkt=en-us

      story.