193Re: yay

  • Dan
    Sep 28, 2007
      I'm arriving at 12:15, flight 2171. I can stick around for an extra
      15 minutes. And knowing my airports, I might be delayed by a few
      minutes anyhow. My number is 585-978-1386 if you want to call me upon
      landing. If you have a phone. I'll try getting to the baggage
      retrieval for your flight, and we can identify one another by our
      large amounts of baggage?
      -Dan

      --- In InviteesOfTurkmenistan@yahoogroups.com, Kate Haake
      <kathrynhaake@...> wrote:

      > what time is everyone arriving? Anyone at 1230?
      > Flight 2203 from Pittsburgh?
      >
      > -kate
      > --- Angela Generoso <ageneroso@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Hey everyone!
      > >
      > > I just got here- Man, I am so excited!
      > >
      > > I was informed that there actually isn't a shuttle
      > > from the airport to the
      > > Holiday Inn at Georgetown and that I needed to take
      > > a taxi (this after three
      > > different Holiday Inn shuttles turned me down)
      > >
      > > But then again it could be different tomorrow...who
      > > knows. Anyway, just a
      > > heads up.
      > >
      > > See ya!
      > >
      > > Angela
      > >
      > > --

      > > Angela Generoso
      > >
      > > e: Ageneroso@..., angela.generoso@...
      > >

      > > "Service is the rent we pay to be living. It is the
      > > very purpose of life and
      > > not something you do in your spare time."
      > > -Marian Wright Edelman

      > Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's
      updated for today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.