Certainly it can be done, using wood putty and fine sand paper. There were at one time online instructions, but I just can't find them now on any of theparallel_imp
Is there any way I can resurrect wood type that has gouges & scratches in it. If I put too much squeeze on it then it blurs on the paper. Thanks for any ideas.
There is some Intertype parts on Australia Ebay, happy to mail OS, check them out.caddy61
- Jan 1, 2005
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.