This is a group for parents of internationally adopted children who live (or will live) in West Virginia. It is also open to prospective and waiting parents, friends and family. This group has two main purposes: to provide a means by which we can advocate for international adoption and to allow parents to network with other parents within the Mountain State.
Please click on Join in the upper right hand corner to request a membership.
If you use spam blocking software, you should put InternationalAdoptWVfirstname.lastname@example.org and InternationalAdoptWV@yahoogroups.com in your allowed e-mail list
- International Adoptions
- Mar 9, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.