This is a group for parents of internationally adopted children who live (or will live) in North Carolina. It is open to prospective parents, friends and family. This group has two main purposes: to provide a means by which we can advocate for international adoption and to allow parents to network with other parents within their state.
Please click on Join in the upper right hand corner to request a membership.
You will receive a membership questionnaire that you must complete to be approved. If you do not receive a questionnaire, send a message to: InternationalAdoptNCfirstname.lastname@example.org
If you use spam blocking software, you should put InternationalAdoptNCemail@example.com and InternationalAdoptNC@yahoogroups.com in your allowed e-mail list
- International Adoptions
- Mar 9, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.