This is a group for parents of internationally adopted children who live (or will live) in Montana. It is open to prospective parents, friends and family. This group has two main purposes: to provide a means by which we can advocate for international adoption and to allow parents to network with other parents in Montana.
Please click on Join in the upper right hand corner to request a membership.
You will receive a membership questionnaire that you must complete to be approved. If you do not receive a questionnaire, send a message to: InternationalAdoptMTemail@example.com
If you use spam blocking software, you should put InternationalAdoptMTfirstname.lastname@example.org and InternationalAdoptMT@yahoogroups.com in your allowed e-mail list
- International Adoptions
- Feb 21, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.