This is a group for parents of internationally adopted children who live (or will live) in Minnesota. It is open to prospective parents, friends and family. This group has two main purposes: to provide a means by which we can advocate for ethical international adoption and to allow parents to network with other parents within their state.
You will receive a membership questionnaire that you must complete to be approved. This helps prevent inappropriate use of this list (spam in particular). If you do not receive a questionnaire, or fill it out and are not approved, send a message to: InternationalAdoptMNemail@example.com
Please continue posting new pictures! You never know when your child might be showcased. Please let moderators know if you do not want your child featured.
- International Adoptions
- Mar 9, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.