IACT is a group for parents of internationally adopted children who live (or will live) in Connecticut. It is open to current and prospective adoptive parents, friends and family.
The group's primary purposes are to share information of interest, including adoption-related events and resources in Connecticut and surrounding states, and to allow parents to network with other adoptive families in their local area.
- International Adoptions
- Mar 9, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.