Powerlines Number 85 - The Reputation Risk & Stakeholder Management Newsletter

  • Deon Binneman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2009

      The 85th edition of Powerlines, my newsletter covering  Strategic Reputation matters is now available by sending an e-mail to deonbin@...

      This issue features the following commentary, articles and event details.

      1. Preparing for a Potential Crisis
      2. Did you know this about Reputation Risk?
      3. Product Recalls – a Costly exercise
      4. Practical PR Tips for Retail Outlets
      5. Name them, Shame Them, Make a Difference
      6. When will you Tweet me?
      7. Essential Resources : Special Offer
      8. Latest News
      9. Public Seminars: New Dates
      10. Advertising: Got a Problem? Need Help?

      Could you please help me to grow the readership of my newsletter? If you would like others in your organisation or network to also be exposed to the learning's of this newsletter, kindly provide me with their names and e-mail contact details, so that I can send them a copy.

      The majority of readers of Powerlines comes from the disciplines of PR, Corporate Affairs, Corporate Communication, Governance, Risk, Compliance and Ethics departments.

      I look forward to your continuing subscription.

      Kind Regards,

      Reputation Management Consultant, Speaker & Trainer

      * Landline: +27- 011- 475 3515 / Fax: 0866 129 566
      * Mobile: +27- 083 425 4318

      * Email: deonbin@...

      * Training enquiries: reputationeducation@...

      * Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DeonBinneman

      * Profile on Facebook: http://profile.to/deonbinneman/

      * Webcam/IM: deonbinneman@...

      * Skype:deonbin

      * My Blog about Reputation: http://deonbinneman.wordpress.com/

      * Speaker Profile: http://www.speakersite.com/profile­/DeonBinneman

      * Consulting Profile: Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/deonbin

      P.O. Box 3285, Honeydew, Johannesburg, South Africa, 2040

      Because your Reputation matters!......

      Subscription Policy: It is not my intention to send this email to those

      who do not wish to receive it. If you do not wish to hear from me, please write

      back so that I can remove your details. To ensure complete removal,

      please inform me of any other email addresses that default to your mailbox.