Re: Hello I am new here

  • chafarm123
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2004
      I think the best strategies are those I outlined in my prior e-
      mail. The NSA, CIA and FBI, all have career day at many colleges,
      and this also would be an entre.
      A few I have known have gotten into intelligence by first being a
      military officer. This certainly can work well, but you could be
      earmarked to do something quite different depending upon their needs.
      A few others come to these agencies either through other government
      agencies, or by first being exceptional, bright and noteworthy police
      officers.
      Since the field is in the middle of an expansion, this should be a
      good time to sign up.
      Jane

      -- In Intelligence_Training@yahoogroups.com, Mark Andersson