Networking! Why should you network?

  • Raymond Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2008
      Hey everyone,

      In this weeks blog, I posted some information regarding networking. If you are interested in building or growing your business, networking is a must for every business owner. Here is the link to my site: http://socalpi.blogspot.com. Subscribe to my blog, it is free and I will provide you with information regarding business, including networking, advertising, websites, etc. I will never sell your website to another company and you will not receive spam from me only tips and techniques to make you successful.

      Thanks,

      Raymond A. Miller, CA PI 25445
      Intelligent Ops International, Inc.
      Investigations, Intelligence and Training
      Post Office Box 718
      Yucca Valley, CA 92286
      1.760.333.6978

      Website: http://www.Intelligentops.com
      Products:http://store.Intelligentops.com
      Blog:       http://www.socalpi.blogspot.com
      Forum:     http://www.allbounty.com

      THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION. THE INFORMATION COMPILED HEREIN, ALONG WITH ATTACHMENTS, MAY BE SUBJECT TO ATTORNEY/CLIENT AND WORK PRODUCT PRIVILEGES. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, PLEASE CONTACT THE SENDER IMMEDIATELY. ANY MISUSE, DISSEMINATION OR UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE OF THE CONTENTS HEREIN MAY RESULT IN BOTH CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES.