Databases and monthly fees

  • JFry2
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2008
      I have used Merlin, Tracers, IRB, LocatePlus and all of them charge a monthly fee. Is there any database that come close to what the aforementioned databases provide that do not charge a monthly fee?

      Best wishes,

      John L. Fry
      PO Box 958
      Harrisburg, NC 28075
      704-737-0082
      877-315-9132
      NCPILIC: 1965
      www.jlfry.com
      jlfry@... temp OOC.

      jfry2@...

    • dflippo
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 5, 2008
        What exactly R U looking for and for what purpose?
        Thanx,
        Dick

        --- In Intelligence_Training@yahoogroups.com, "JFry2" <JFry2@...>

      • mmmja5@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 5, 2008

              I use Merlin, and its $100 per year, with the charge per use. And I have found it to be the chepest for me and my usage. I did use the ZABA which is free, then use Merlin to keep the charges down to a reasonable roar. Hope that helps. Also ZABA isn't that good anymore?

          Alan Moyzis

          From: "dflippo" <dflippo@...>