Hello I am new here

  • eliza_94@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 25, 2004
      Hello my name is Eliza and I am from VA. I found your group when
      searching at yahoogroups.com. I am interested in this career and am
      trying to secure my first position. Hello to everyone here and have
      a nice day. If any of you have any questions or need any help, feel
      free to email me.
    • Mark Andersson
      Message 2 of 3 , May 27, 2004
        well yes.. i am also interested in this carrer
        (intelligence) but is hard to find information about.
        it. can you give any hints... a place where i can find
        information or something else?

        best regards

        mark

        http://messenger.yahoo.com/
      • chafarm123
        Message 3 of 3 , May 30, 2004
          I think the best strategies are those I outlined in my prior e-
          mail. The NSA, CIA and FBI, all have career day at many colleges,
          and this also would be an entre.
          A few I have known have gotten into intelligence by first being a
          military officer. This certainly can work well, but you could be
          earmarked to do something quite different depending upon their needs.
          A few others come to these agencies either through other government
          agencies, or by first being exceptional, bright and noteworthy police
          officers.
          Since the field is in the middle of an expansion, this should be a
          good time to sign up.
          Jane

          -- In Intelligence_Training@yahoogroups.com, Mark Andersson