The Dead has arisen!

  • Deon Binneman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2008
      For those of you who might be interested, my blog is active again…

      The Dead has arisen!
      By deonbinneman

      The Dead has arisen! Not really! But after a hiatus, my blog is active again. I know it has been some time that I have posted anything, but as the words say:"It is better to keep quiet and let people think you are a fool, ...
      Deon Binneman on Managing Reputation - http://deonbinneman.wordpress.com

      Regards,

      DEON BINNEMAN
      Corporate Reputation Speaker, Trainer & Adviser

      * Landline: +27- 011- 4753515 / Fax: 0866 129 566
      * Mobile: +27-0-834254318
      * Email: deonbin@...
      * Windows Live Messenger: deonbinneman@...
      * Twitter: http://twitter.com/deonbinneman
      P.O. Box 3285, Honeydew, Johannesburg, South Africa, 2040
      Blog: Deon Binneman on Managing Reputation:
      http://deonbinneman.wordpress.com/

      Public Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/deonbin
      Because your Reputation matters!......
      Subscription Policy: It is not my intention to send this email to those who do not wish to receive it. If you do not wish to hear from me, please write back so that I can remove your details. To ensure complete removal, please inform me of any other email addresses that default to your mailbox.