2003 training schedule

  • kai joy
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2003
      Dear Groups:

      Sorry for the cross postings.

      NIS has posted its 2003 general training calender to our web site.  There are a number of training courses being offered in the coming months.  We will also be sponsoring a couple of specialized courses taught by industry leading instructors.  We will update the calender as these dates are firmed up.  To view the current calender, please go to: www.nobleinvestigative.com/2003calendar.html or email for a complete information packet.

      We are currently filling spaces for our April 26th class taught by Frank White.  Spaces are also filling quickly for our tactical team operations and our team building classes and early registration is encouraged. in-house training programs are also offered

      Please feel free to email with any questions you may have.

      Thank you,

      Kai M. Joy
      Noble Investigative Services, Inc.
      437 N. Wolcott Suite 201N Chicago, IL 60622
      Illinois lic. 115-001424 - 117-001012
      Investigations - Protective Services - Training - Consulting
      Phone: 312-738-0315 Fax: 312-738-0355
      www.nobleinvestigative.com

      Do you Yahoo!?