Re: hello

  • he_is_dave
    Message 1 of 6 , May 2, 2006
      Bond aside, how about a self-study course for case officers so we can
      train ourselves.
      what would you put on the syllabus?
      Surviellance
      Recruiting Agents
      Secure communication
      Counter Surveillance

      How about a reading list? My first pick is.. Running A Ring Of Spies :
      Spycraft And Black Operations In The Real World Of Espionage.. This
      book opened my eyes to what espisonage is really about, recruting
      individuals with access to what you want, not Bond type stuff.

      --- In Intelligence_Training@yahoogroups.com, brow alfresco
      <browalfresco@...> wrote:

      > Yup! you had to start at the BOND kindergarden they will teach you
      to say `THANK YOU` in more charming, amusing & in more terror way.
      serious!!!!!!

      > KINGPYRO41@... wrote: james bond would be a poor role model

      Verdana, Arial, Sans-Serif; font-size: 12px; color: #000;
      background-color: #fff; } .AOLPlainTextBody pre {
      font-size: 9pt; } .AOLInlineAttachment { margin: 10px; }
      .AOLAttachmentHeader { border-bottom: 2px solid #E9EAEB;
      background: #F9F9F9; } .AOLAttachmentHeader .Title { font:
      11px Tahoma; font-weight: bold; color: #666666;
      background: #E9EAEB; padding: 3px 0px 1px 10px; }
      .AOLAttachmentHeader .FieldLabel { font: 11px Tahoma;
      font-weight: bold; color: #666666; padding: 1px 10px 1px
      9px; } .AOLAttachmentHeader .FieldValue { font: 11px Tahoma;
      color: #333333; } Is there anywhere on this site that
      I can learn how to be trained in, you know, smashing James Bond-like
      intelligence work?
      > Seriously,
      > Tim Ruane
      > aka quixote6
      >

      > ---------------------------------
      > Get amazing travel prices for air and hotel in one click on Yahoo!
      FareChase

      > Business intelligence Business intelligence software
      Business intelligence solution Business intelligence tool
      Business intelligence product Business intelligence application

      Service.

      > if ((parent != null) & (parent.ProcessCommand != null))
      parent.ProcessCommand('bodyLoaded', true);

      > Business intelligence Business intelligence software
      Business intelligence solution Business intelligence tool
      Business intelligence product Business intelligence application

      Service.

      Great rates starting at 1¢/min.