Master of Arf degree in Intelligence in USA ? Any information ?

  • Nadir GERGIN
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 22, 2005
      Hi,
      I want to study on Intelligence to obtain a Master degree at a
      university in USA..
      Is there any one to give information about a good education on
      Intelligence..
      Thanks
    • Adam Pode
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 23, 2005
        Mercyhurst has a Masters. I am not sure what the quality is now like
        but I would be interested to hear from members of the group what they
        think.