CIA Report Writing Format

  • Richard Gray
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 22, 2005
      Does anyone have any unclassified CIA or other intelligence agency
      training material on report writing, specifically from HUMINT. I am
      not looking for analyst reports, but the case officer report format
      and style for reporting information obtained from interviews, etc.
      Richard T. Gray Jr.,
      Louisiana Bureau of Investigation
      (337) 207-6999 Voice
    • bravo_96@excite.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7 9:48 AM
        I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for bu try FM 34-52 (Intelligence Interrogation) Appendix F (Sample screening report format and report). I hope this helps.

        Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com