Introduction

  • beverly806@netzero.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 11, 2005
      Hello Group.
      I am Walter E. Beverly. I recently retired from NYS Department of
      Correctional Services (DOCS) as a Sergeant. While I was at Green
      Haven, I worked intelligence and was responsible for the collection
      and disemination to appropraite parties of information obtained.
      Some of what I did for manefest reasons cannot be spoken about. I
      did quite a bit of work on our own home grown terrorists, the Black
      Liberation Army and a few other like groups which populate the NYS
      prison system.

      I am looking forward to listening, learning and where I can, teach
      about techniques I used....

      Walt.