963Counter Terrorism Conference

  • Michael Riker
    Sep 4, 2012
      Please pass this on to your personnel!
      HURRY and get signed up and get your room for the 10thAnnual International Counter Terrorism Officers Association Conference and Training Session, October 23-25, 2012 at the Harrah's hotel in New Orleans. The city has survived hurricane Isaac and we are still on track. Applications are on the web site at www.ictoa.org and can be faxed or mailed in.
      Also the "Counter Terrorism Quarterly" magazine is now online at our website (for those that are members). I can be accessed by using your member number and the password that was emailed to you.

      ITCOA Radio on October 5th will present ICTOA RADIO welcomes Sam Kharoba, founder and President of Counter Terrorism Operations Center which focuses on delivering 21st century crime and fraud fighting tools for law enforcement, criminal justice and intelligence communities. Mr. Kharoba operates www.ctocus.com which is a secure website for law enforcement, government, intelligence and the military. Go to http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ictoaradio/2012/09/06/sam-kharoba-interview-and-kirk-schuring-tribute
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic