958The 10th Annual International Counter Terrorism Officers Association Conference

  • Michael Riker
    Jun 22, 2012
      The 10th Annual International Counter Terrorism Officers Association Conference and Training Session flyer and Agenda.
      Go to www.ictoa.org

      Register early rooms will go fast! Pass this information on to your personnel.

      Since, 9/11 – Where We Came From, Where We Are Today & Where We Are Headed – John Rowland – Former Commanding Officer, NYPD Counter-Terrorism Division, Training Unit
      Securing Our City, One Neighborhood At A Time / Obtaining Grants To Do So - John Rowland
      Pakistan – Afghan Border: The Lawless Terrain which Spawns Terrorism – Sohail Tajik – Chief of District Police, Punjab Police, Rahim Yar Khan District, Pakistan
      Current Trends in Terrorism - Sohail Tajik
      Suicide Bombers' Training Camps, Motivations, Changing Tactics – Sohail Tajik
      Bombshell: The Many Faces of Women Terrorists – Dr. Mia Bloom – Associate Professor of International Studies and Women Studies and Fellow at the International Center for the Study of Terrorism, Penn State University
      Internet Investigations – Dawn Keating – Sergeant, Cincinnati PD
      Sovereign Citizen – Bob Paudert – West Memphis Police Chief
      Cyber-Terrorism – Ralph Russo- Retired Lieutenant, NYPD Counter-Terrorism Division
      Round Table – Q&A With Speakers

      Det. Michael Riker (retired) - President
      International Counter Terrorism Officers Assn
      (240) 691-7578