greetings from Richmond

  • Scott
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2004
      Greetings from Richmond.
      Today Richmond citizens will vote for their Mayor for the first time in sixty some years.
      I am hoping this will mark the start of serious reforms for the city government, and by extension, the state and national governments.

      My name is Scott Burger and I am a member of the greensforimpact.com
      Although I have been an IRV supporter for a while, I decided today would be a good day to join the discussion group. My friend Tommy has been a member of this group for a while now.

      Today I passed out a few IRV brochures at the polling place that Tommy had given me before. I would like to do more to promote IRV for Richmond's new mayoral position. I know there is a city commission studying the government. I would like to make sure IRV is part of their discussion.

      Thanks,
      Scott