  • witof7
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 13, 2002
      What can I do to help get my town and state accept IRV?

      Jen
    • Ron Garcia-Fogarty
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 13, 2002
        Jen,

        I would suggest naming the town you live in, to see if
        there's anyone else on the list who lives close to you
        and would be interested in getting something started.

        After that, a good place for information is the Center
        for Voting & Democracy web page (fairvote.org), where
        you can get different action step possibilties about
        what to do. You can also talk to someone at the office
        to see if there is already something going on at your
        localitity, or if it might make sense to start
        something on a statewide level. That's my two cents.

        Ron

        http://launch.yahoo.com/u2