FW: [InstantRunoffVA] Contacting Governor Wilder

  • Mike Ogilvie
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2002
      I would love to do some work on this. I had been crazy busy the last couple of months. But now that our house is pretty much complete and we've moved in (just this past weekend), I can start devoting time to something like this.

      Unfortunately (for our needs), I just moved from the City of Richmond to Chesterfield County (still in the Richmond area). So I don't have as much clout for this situation as if I still was a voter in the city.

      Unless someone pipes up, I'll try to draft a letter or call Governor Wilder to see if we can set up a meeting or address the citizen panel.

      Dan, can you send me a couple of letters that have been used in the past as a "first contact"? Unless of course you've already started the process yourself. In which case, let me know how I can do some legwork for you.

      Mike Ogilvie
      Richmond, Virginia (Chesterfield County)