Can we push for an IRV amendment in VA?

  • leesandw
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2009
      I was thinking than an amendment should be proposed promising IRV/alternative vote.

      What this needs: People in VA must agree to submit letters-to-editors of local papers, and it will also help to show up some political events (like debates) with some IRV fliers.

      1st of all, it can be fun.

      2nd of all, If you are in VA you are one of the most likely persons to major media for IRV reform, and IRV reform will save millions of lives that are being wasted from parliamentary politics.

      It is so easy. Take a card table and a few dozen fliers and you might get interviewed. I have been interviewed about IRV on local and statewide radio just because I had an info table at an IRV event
      -lee