Now's the time to talk about IRV!

  • Dan Johnson-Weinberger
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2001
      With the election in a week, now is the time to talk about instant
      runoff voting and ensure the winners earn a majority of the vote!

      If you find people are scared about people splitting the vote or
      wasting their votes, tell them about instant runoff voting. Word-of-
      mouth is the best political weapon we've got so use it!

      If they don't know what instant runoff voting is, send them to
      www.fairvote.org/irv or www.instantrunoff.com for details.

      And try to get people to join this list so we can grow our movement
      in Virginia! To join, just email instantrunoffVA-
      subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Dan Johnson-Weinberger
      Center for Voting and Democracy
      www.fairvote.org