missoula IRV action?

  • Edwin Price
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2003
      Hello Montana IRVers:
      I am new to this list and Montana, but I did some IRV activism in Ohio
      (most of which seems to be fizzling). Anyway, I remember that last year
      there was an initiative planned for IRV in Montana, so I know there must be
      some action on IRV in this state. Is there anyone working on IRV in
      Missoula or at UM? If so, maybe we could get in touch. I'm fairly busy as
      I am beginning a PhD program, but it would be nice to meet up with other IRV
      activists to discuss the state of IRV in Missoula/MT/UMT etc.
      -Eddy Price
      Missoula

      Help protect your PC. Get a FREE computer virus scan online from McAfee.