Spammer is gone; leadership in Montana needed

  • Dan Johnson-Weinberger
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2002
      Hi all,

      I've removed zoezidbeck from this list (whoever s/he is) and have
      changed our settings to moderate new members, so hopefully that won't
      happen again.

      Would someone be willing to be the moderater for this list?

      Perhaps we should introduce ourselves to try to get a group together
      in Montana to push for instant runoff voting in Helena (is that the
      capitol?) and in some municipalities (especially those that use a
      regular runoff election now).

      I'm Dan Johnson-Weinberger. I'm with the Center for Voting and
      Democracy (www.fairvote.org). I'm based out of Chicago.

      DJW
      Dan Johnson-Weinberger
      Center for Voting and Democracy