Campaign for Congress

  • jwages38801
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2008
      I support instant run-off voting and am running for Congress in the 1st
      District of Mississippi. We are attempting to qualify for the Special
      Election. It will be a non-party election, and candidates must present
      1,000 signatures of registered voters. The date has, of course, not
      yet been set, but most likely it will be in early March. We have
      people in several counties working on petitioning, but if we are to
      make it into the election, without an established political
      organization, we're going to need the help of more people.

      If you see the value in what we're trying to do, would you be willing
      to sign our petition? Would you be able to collect a few signatures?
      Could you suggest anyone else in the 1st District who might join our
      team and collect 10, 20, or 50 signatures? Any help or suggestions you
      may be able to give will be greatly appreciated.

      e-mail me at jwages@... or visit our website:
      www.votejohnwages.com