Senate Bill 182

  • traxel@peoplepc.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2001
      Good news! I just spoke with Missouri State Senator John Loudon's
      office, and they confirmed that a new bill is in the works that will
      require Instant Runoff Voting. The new bill will replace the
      existing SB182, but retain the same bill number. The new bill is
      currently being printed, and will be introduced soon. It will be
      referred to the Financial & Governmental Organization, Veterans'
      Affairs, and Elections Committee. The Committee members are:

      Anita Yeckel, Chair, 1st District
      Doyle Childers, Vice-Chair, 29th Disrict
      John Cauthorn, 18th District
      Bill Foster, 25th District
      Chuck Gross, 23rd District
      Mary Bland, 9th District
      Ken Jacob, 19th District
      Jim Mathewson, 21st District
      Steve Stoll, 22nd District

      Now is the time to begin lobbying these senators to pass the new
      bill. Make your voices heard!

      Lou Traxel